Essential Jewelry: Bauble Shop

Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Mentions

I would like to start a new weekly post where I share the blogs I read with you. 
I'm not sure how you find the blogs you read, but I love it when I have a blog recommended to me, either from a friend or another blogger. This blog was mentioned to me by Jennifer. XXThanks Jennifer!
So this week I am mentioning this blog to you.  

Nicole is an artist/ print maker/ graphic designer/ mom who is turning her so so house into a lovely home. 
Things I love about Making it Lovely 
1. She shares my flare for the retro and kitsch.
2. She loves old movies and art- ME TOO!
3. She is super talented, check out her shop Pink Loves Brown.
4. We have the SAME dining room Chairs.

Oh and definitely take her house tour. 

One of My Favorite Posts so far:
I hope you enjoy her blog. 
Happy Monday!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...