Essential Jewelry: Bauble Shop

Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Mentions: The Homies


Every year Apartment Therapy puts on a contest for the best Blogs. This is a GREAT place to find fabulous blogs, obviously- so I thought I would share the finalists with you today!
You can look over these blogs and vote if you would like. 

Now I already follow The Lettered Cottage, Retro Renovation, and Bower Power. I see centsational girl all over Pinterest- so you probably already love her too! But I was excited to find Chezerbay & Manhattan Nest (which has a really cute bathroom re model). 
I love Retro Renovation for its retro flare and that they share my love of the original character in MCM homes. I love the beachy, Southern flare Lettered Cottage has to offer- along with a digital magazine! And Bower Power addresses home renovation written from a very funny perspective. 

There is also a DIY section. 
Centsational Girl and Bower Power were nominated over here too! Also 4 other blogs I had never been to.

Go Explore, and Make one of these bloggers day by voting for them if you see something you like! 

This is not a paid endorsement for any of these blogs or Apartment Therapy. 

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...