Essential Jewelry: Bauble Shop

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Monday Mention (on Tuesday) Child Training Bible

I just stumbled across this on Pinterest and I could not wait to share it with you. As you know part of my goal is to help you have the stylish home you desire without neglecting the spiritual foundation and strength of your family. So I am sharing the Child Training Bible with you today. 
Mindy says that as a parent she has tried many different methods to incorporate scripture into their daily lives with charts and cards, but something was falling short. 

"I must give my children a physical experience with the Holy Word of God.
They must see the Bible.  Open the Bible.  Become familiar with the text of the Bible.
Whenever there is a problem, I want to train my children to immediately run to the Lord, seek His Words, and allow His truth to saturate the situation.
Going to the Scripture chart on the fridge is…good.  Using Scripture note cards in my pocket during the day is…good.  Bible memorization is also very good. 
Opening the very Word of God is…the best!"
excerpt from childtraingbible.com


"So I set out to make my [English Standard Version] Bible accessible in the moment that biblical instruction was needed. I have made a child training system that allows me to be ready to reference Scripture that fits the moment and need of my child. 

This child training tool has totally changed my heart, my home and the way my husband and I respond to instructional situations with our children. It is our prayer that the Child Training Bible would help you teach the Scriptures diligently to your children and that His Word would make your children wise unto salvation"
excerpt from childtraingbible.com
I hope you find this helpful in building a strong foundation {the bricks} for your home. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...