Essential Jewelry: Bauble Shop

Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday Mention: All Things Thrifty

You know I love a good bargain, and to give new life to other people's cast offs. 
So does Brooke at All Things Thrifty!!
Look at all the cool tutorials!!
I was really intreagued by the Faux Brick Panels tutorial, which I think would be really cute instead of the super lame wood paneling in the kitchy den. 
Oh this is SO happening somewhere in my house!!
(I had already been thinking I would use these brick panels in my basement office and paint them pink (like my logo)- HOW cool would THAT be? Vetoed by a vote that it would not increase property value .... sad but, maybe someday in our forever home!

Stop by All Things Thrifty and see if you find any inspiration!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...