Essential Jewelry: Bauble Shop

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Me, Myself, & I: link up party!!

3 posts in one day, have I lost my mind?! Well, yes maybe, but I just found out about this and I REALLY, REALLY, wanted to participate! 
Okay, so Breanna, at My Beautiful, Crazy Life is hosting this link up party with 5 other bloggers, and the whole point is to get to know each other a little better!!


1. What is your biggest phobia? 
Dark Water.
I love the lake... but only during the day. I will have a full on panic over being on a dock or walking within 100 yards of water at night. I have a reoccurring nightmare where I am driving and all the sudden the road disappears into the water. 
Fireworks.
Maybe not a phobia as much as it is an irrational fear.... well, maybe not irrational. When I was little, we lived in New Orleans, where fireworks are very big - even done by amateurs.  I remember every year at New Years and 4th of July watching the news about people being maimed or killed in fireworks accidents. And also, my mom was CRAZY paranoid about everything when I was little and anything that could be even the slightest bit dangerous always ended up in a threat of death, "Fireworks blow up children's hands and faces."
Oh, and I hate the way toilet paper smells.
2. If you could relive any day of your life, what would it be and why? 
The day I arrived in Italy to study abroad. I was so anxious about being away from home (my dad kept telling me, "stop crying, you're not leaving for war." I think I let myself spiral so far into a place of fear, that it ruined the first weeks of this once in a lifetime experience... that ended up changing my life forever. I would relive that day and change my attitude.  

3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? 
Well, I am about to turn 26, and this is by FAR the best part of my life. 2 years into marriage, we have gotten the hang of it. I am married to my best friend, have a great relationship with my parents and my in-laws, FINALLY live within 2.5 hours of my best friends, have a job I LOVE and I feel like my dreams for my life may actually come true!


4. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? 

Well WD thinks so, I only agree when she is shot at weird angles.
Sarah Chalke
me
Oh, I have also been mistaken for....
Bubbles from PowerPuff Girls (when I was on a mission trip to Puerto Rico - because of my blue eyes)
 
 the girl from http://www.thesmallthingsblog.com/ -but I am pretty sure we just have the same hair. 

5. What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life?
Can I just say I wish I lived in an episode of Glee in High School... and now? The soundtrack definitely sounds like a Broadway musical... wait, you mean you can't hear that?

OH, and I have one tiny request... if you read this blog often, I would LOVE it if you would follow me... it may even inspire some giveaways...


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...