Essential Jewelry: Bauble Shop

Friday, July 27, 2012

The Bricks: Psalm 55.22

I have been a little distracted this week because last Friday, my Grandfather had a stroke and was hospitalized. This week has been a roller coaster of good days, and bad days for him and my grandmother. I continue to believe God is the great healer! The doctors believe he is capable of making a full recovery, and he was able to move into an in-patient rehab yesterday and will likely be there for 21 days. This verse has been a source of strength for me this week, and I pray it will encourage you in whatever burdens you are bearing right now. 
Psalms 55:22
Give your burdens to the Lord,
    and He will take care of you.
    He will not permit the godly to slip and fall.

My mom has been there all week, and my dad, WD, and I are heading out in a little bit to go spend the weekend there. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...