I am so excited to share with you, that I won my first blogging award!! Thank you Bre, for nominating/giving me the Versatile Blogger Award! Bre at Peacoats & Plaid and I met through the Nice to Meet You Link up, and I am SO glad we did!!! Her blog is awesome, you should follow her if you don't already.
The VBA Rules:
* Thank the person who gave you this award. That's common courtesy.
* Include a link to their blog. That's also common courtesy.
* Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
* Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award.
* Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
1. In consider myself a southern/city girl: All the "yes maam's", "y'alls", and big hair without the cows, mud, & trucks. Oh, and add in a passion for purple eye shadow, and that I get the thrill of Christmas morning when I head downtown, top the hill and see the Atlanta skyline (yes like giddy excited).
2. I went to two different schools every year of Elementary School until 4th grade. Nope, not the Military- Delta. We moved almost every year, in the middle of the school year. I was born in GA, moved to New Orleans, moved back to GA, moved to Kentucky, back to GA, back to New Orleans (for only 1 week), then back to GA. Now I live in Alabama.
3. I asked WD out on our first date. It was 17 days before I graduated college, and figured I had nothing to lose. He agreed to a group date to ride the Jolly Trolly and see the Christmas Lights at Callaway Gardens with 8 of MY friends. We were engaged the following Christmas.
4. My friends call me June, yes because of June Cleaver.
5. I have a LOT of nightmares. My dreams are very vivid, and I still have the kind of nightmares where I will lay paralyzed with fear in my bed trying not to close my eyes. The only thing that calms me is being prayed over, praying out loud, and if I am really upset, sleeping with a bible laying open on me.
6. I don't hide my feelings well and I am very passionate. If you hurt my feelings it takes a LONG time for me to get over it, but I can't stay mad at anyone. I cry at commercials and at ANY slightly sappy thing in a movie. If I think someone is mad at me, I will be sick about it until I am convinced I have been forgiven.
7. I am a rule follower and a people pleaser. It gives me extreme anxiety to be around people who even bend the rules. I don't even speed... like ever.
My nominations are.........
Grits and Moxie
Fox Trot Press
My Name is Jacy
This & That
Qualls Quirks/ Mouth of the South
You guys are awesome!