Essential Jewelry: Bauble Shop

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Christmas Angel: Keeping Christ in Christmas

I know the Elf on the Shelf is all the rage this year, sneaking around homes stirring up mischief (many of my friends with kids admit, they have to clean up later.)
But I have just as many friends who don't focus on Santa during Christmas, but instead put the emphasis on Christ's birth. 
I stumbled upon this great little book and angel doll last week, and I have been so obsessed with it, that I just felt I had to share. 
The Christmas Angel tells the story of Christ's birth.
And then the little angel will write your children suggestions of ways to serve other in glitter. 
I just LOVE it!
 WD and I have been discussing traditions we want to have when our lil' boy is growing up, so we are always looking for new ways to make family traditions. Please share your favorite traditions with me! I would love to know what you and your family does. 
this is NOT a sponsored post. 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...