Monday, October 3, 2011

Beachy DeLight

I'm at the beach this week with my family. Beach vacations with my family are definately atypical. We don't get up and rush outside, in fact it's lunchtime and I'm still sitting in my pajamas watching a Law And Order marathon. Don't get me wrong, I think the ocean is beautiful, and the peaceful sounds delightful, but if I could do the beach without sand- that would be perfect beach to me. Plus I'm blonde hair, blue eyed, so I burn pretty easily- even in college I was a 2 hour maximum on the beach, so I sit onthe porch and think of how relaxing having a beach house would be, but it would definately need to be as relaxing or wonderful inside as it the ocean is outside.

Cottage Living
Mermaid Cottage
Cottage Living
Cottage Living
Mermaid Cottage
Mermaid Cottage