Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Resolutions

1. Spend less money.
Billy and I took Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University before we for married. Which has kept us out of debt and enabled us to buy a home this year, but I think we can do better. I want to focus on spending less on the things that aren't fun so we can save up for more fun things.

2. Be more organized.
My heart loves organization, but it is something I have primarily done for aesthetic purposes, but now I need it for my sanity. I'm frustrated by my current organization system I have for homemaking matters. So en lieu of hiring an estate manager, I'm going to revamp my files, records, and storage system.



I hope you don't mind but I was planning on sharing some of my money saving ideas and organization tips this year in addition to my styling expertise.

Do you have any tips that you look like to share on saving money or keeping your home organized?