Thursday, June 28, 2012

Birthday Countdown!

until my 26th birthday on July 27th. 
Birthdays were always a really big deal in my family, I guess because I was an only child, but we took them very seriously.
(1st, 4th, and 18th birthdays)
 I thought I would share with you my birthday wish list this year, in case you were curious!
I mean a girl can WISH right?
Gift giving is one of my love languages, which means I put a LOT of thought into the gifts I give, and that the thought behind gifts given to me are more important than the object itself. It is probably why I love receiving old and unique items, because it makes me feel so special that someone either went hunting for a special object for me, or that they stumbled upon it and immediately thought of me. Who would NOT love that?
I do not dislike receiving things I ask for though.
What is the one of your favorite gifts you ever received and why?