Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 6: I Love Love by Amy Butler

 I love Amy Butler, and my favorite of her collections is Love. 
I love this fabric so much that I have used it to make the curtains. 
and I used this same pattern to make maw-maw armrest protectors for WD's chair. 
Oh and then because I am SO obsessed I want to have a consistent color palatte in my house, I decided to slipcover a chair in this fabric as well. (There is also a quilt made with this collection in the works).

PRAYER for TODAY
...love is not self seeking...
Pray today for your loved ones for choose selfless acts, putting others first. Pray that you will be able to see opportunities to exemplify selflessness to your family.  

 4 Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8 Love never Fails... 1 Cor 13:4-8a